Privacy Statement Kraaijeveld Groente en Fruit B.V.
To ensure that we provide the best possible service to you, we process your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we will inform you about the way in which we process these data and the reasons we do so.
1. Who processes your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by Kraaijeveld Groente en Fruit B.V. Our company and contact details are as follows:
Kraaijeveld Groente en Fruit B.V.
3155 DC Maasland
Telephone: +31 10 750 43 00
2. What personal data is processed?
Kraaijeveld Groente en Fruit B.V. collects and processes the following information about you:
- First name;
- Postal Code;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Internetbrowser and device type;
- Information about your surfing behaviour on the website;
- VAT identification number.
3. On what legal grounds and for what reason do we process your data?
We process your personal data to fulfil our contract with you and if necessary to contact you about it. We handle your data carefully and use it exclusively for the purpose described above. This involves, amongst other things, the automated (via our website) generation of order lists and invoices, the processing of outgoing orders, the shipment of products to the address you give us and the sending of newsletters. In addition, your surfing behavior on our website is analyzed automatically by means of specific cookies with the aim of improving the website, matching our products and services to your preferences and to make offers tailored to your wishes.
We do not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your consent in advance.
4. To whom do we provide your personal data?
We provide your data to third parties solely if it is required for the fulfilment of our contract with you. This involves, amongst other things, the suppliers of the software required for the invoicing and processing of your orders or the shippers of the products you order.
5. How long do we retain your personal data?
We retain your personal data for as long as is required to achieve the purposes described in section 3 of this Privacy Statement. This means that we retain your personal data for at least the period that you make use of our services. On the grounds of fiscal legislation however, we are obliged to retain personal data stated in documents involved in the administration of our business (such as invoices, order forms and packing lists) for 7 years.
6. How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against, loss and unauthorised use by third parties, such as hacking, spamming or the distribution of viruses. If you still believe your personal data has been misused, you can contact us.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website. We use functional, analytical and tracking cookies. These cookies ensure that the website works optimally and your preferred settings are remembered. We also place cookies that analyze your surfing behavior so that we can make offers tailored to your wishes. On your first visit to our website we will inform you about this and ask you for permission to place the latter cookies. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can delete already saved cookies via the settings of your computer, tablet or smartphone or browser.
8. What are your rights?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data and the processing of them:
- the right to inspect your personal data. You can ask us at any time to view your personal data and to obtain a summary of them;
- the right to amend your personal data. If you want to make changes to your personal data, you can submit a request to that effect to us;
- the right to request us to delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten);
- the right to request that we restrict your personal data: you can ask us to process certain data and not to process certain data;
- the right to transfer your personal data to a third party: for example if you want to switch to another supplier, you can ask us to issue your data to that new supplier;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
If you wish to make use of the above rights, you can contact us.
If this involves a request to inspect, amend, delete, restrict or transfer your personal data, we will comply with your request as swiftly as possible and in any case within four weeks, unless this is impossible on the grounds of specific legislation and regulations, such as the fiscal retention obligation. In that case, we will inform you accordingly within the stated period. If you submit such a request to us, naturally the consequence of this may be that we are not/no longer able to fulfil your contract. For information however, please note that the above does not exempt you from your obligations arising from the contract, such as your payment obligations.
9. Questions or complaints?
In the event of any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can always contact us.
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data, you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority.